There are two primary methods to enter audit findings. These two methods are detailed below.
Option One - Manually Adding Issues
This method is beneficial if you have only a few items, or the items are not already in a spreadsheet.
- Select the Add New button
- Select or confirm audit to assign the issues
- Enter the desired information
- Select Save and New to add additional items
- Select Save and Close
Option Two - Import Issues
This method is beneficial if the audit issue information is already in a spreadsheet.
NOTE: If you have additional fields to enter, you should ensure that your custom fields have been set up prior to the import.
- Select the import button
- Select the file to import. The file must be must be one of the following formats: .xlsx or .csv. Ensure the file is in an importable layout. Headings and columns only, no merged fields.
- Map the fields from the file to the fields in the system
- Select Import
- Verify that the import was successful